Thursday, December 18, 2008

Facebook Friend of the Week- Leigh Anne Keatts




This is NOT Leigh-Anne in the Hokie bird suit, but she does attend school at Virginia Tech.

Unlike most of my Facebook friends, Leigh-Anne is actually someone I know.

We choose her this week because she just got finished with a lot of stressful exams. I suppose knowing her as well as I do, she will spend the holidays studying textbooks at Starbucks even though there are no tests to study for!

Leigh-Anne is hoping to go to grad school in the fall. Southern Cal, the University of Illinois and UNC are among her choices.

Let's just hope she doesn't end up a professional street juggler!

UPDATE: We somehow managed to overlook mentioning Leigh Anne's favorite rock group, which is Rush...........I believe she knows the lyrics to just about every song, which is cool because to this day I frankly have no idea what "Tom Sawyer" is all about!

No comments: