Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Silly Picture to Fill Space- Clocks




Well, I had told my friend Haywood Harvey (pse) in Martinsville, Va., that I was going to post a blog entry about useless things most of us would never buy (like a bobble-head doll of Rambo......actually, I happen to have a bobble-head doll of Rambo).

But, since we are running low on time, I thought it would be best to simply post some images of old clocks. Though I don't reside in the Volunteer State, I would assume that one could find such antique time-keepers at the Willow Creek Gallery in Knoxville, Tenn. (yes, there is such a place--in fact, their phone number is 865-525-1925).

There is also a nice town clock on the island of Buyukada near Istanbul, Turkey, and when we have the time, we may post an image of it on here. Although some photographers are very picky about how their images are used without someone paying up!

No comments: