Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Silly Picture to Fill Space- Illegal Alien




I guess today's entry might attract those who read "The National Review" as well as those who read "UFO Magazine" (I read neither).

Since the Academy Awards, which will air on Sunday, have two science-fiction films this year "Avatar" and "District 9" up for Best Film this year (coincidentally, my one-two worst films of the year, but I generally like sci-fi films-in fact, I think "ET" should have won in 1982 over "Gandhi"), we thought we'd find some science-fiction related photos.

There happens to be a UFO Museum in Istanbul, Turkey- of all places. I've actually been there, and it's quite an interesting museum which is amazingly close to the Covered Bazaar.

But, of course, there is one such place here in America as well. The Roswell UFO Museum in Roswell, N.Mex., is hosting an annual festival from July 2-5th this year. Perhaps, Marvin the Martian will stop by as well.........

No comments: