Monday, December 17, 2012
Comic Strip Dialogue_ Open Letters
Of course, our sincerest thoughts go out to the family of Jack Pinto, one of the children killed at the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting in Connecticut and the other victims' families, but we feel that with the constrains of the holiday season here in America, it is best to resume 'normal programming."
Here we go:
1) "Dear Editor. How did you manage to get this letter open?" (from "Shoe," yes, it is the reason for the Greek stamp, which we are using to show irony; the managing editor of this blog is a Turkish-American named Tilly Gokbudak, who happens to be me).
2) "How often do you check your email?" (from "Jump Start")
3) "Santa got down that?" (from "Over the Hedge")
4) "Is this your place?" (from "B.C.")
5) "You should go on Broadway or TV or the movies!!" (from "Curtis")
6) "I'm glad you speak his language" (from "Dennis the Menace")
7) "So........what's on the agenda today?" (from "Wizard of Id")