Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas from Kobe Bryant!




For those of you who are not sports fans (I really wasn't one either until I get struck with chronic exhaustion/fatigue this fall), there are an unholy amount of NBA basketball games airing on ESPN and ABC tomorrow.

Of the five games that will be played, the most watched is likely to be the Los Angeles Lakers' home game with the Cleveland Cavaliers at 5:00, eastern time.

My cat Gizmo likes the Lakers. Since he bit me the other night, I'll go with the Cavs though I am amazed the Lakers' star player Kobe Bryant hasn't gotten more mention with regards to 'Athlete of the Decade.' The man has won four NBA titles. Has Tiger Woods done that?! (ok, I am a bit biased against golf-LOL!).

PS- If you're not a sports fan, TNT will be showing "A Christmas Story" all night and there will be a marathon of the adult-themed cartoon "SuperNews" on Curent TV starting at 11 pm tonight.

UPDATE: The visitors from Cleveland won the game, which I didn't get to watch. Danny DeVito mentioned on Twitter that he was sad to see his team lose, but he did enjoy the hot dogs he was getting while watching the game!

No comments: