Thursday, December 3, 2009

Celebrity Tweets- Cheryl Hines




Since I stayed up until 3:30 a.m. to watch the entire sixth season of the HBO comedy "Curb Your Enthuiasm" a few nights ago, we thought we'd go with some actual tweets from the 'real Cheryl Hines.'

The Ben Affleck cameo was mentioned on an entry from my friend Moviezzz on his blog.

Anyway, we need to make this quick so I can have lunch at the Green Bean Coffee House in Greensboro, NC, well actually that's an hour and a half from where I am at the moment!:

"Did anyone notice Ben Affleck in the background on "Curb Your Enthusiasm?" He happened to be in Banana Republic that day." (posted Nov. 12)

"'Serious Moonlight' won Best Film in the Orlando Film Fest! YAY!!!! My family partied like rock stars."

"I'm on Letterman tonight. love him. his blue eyes were sparkling," posted Oct. 26.

No comments: