Monday, April 20, 2009

Quote of the Week- Jennifer Love Hewitt from "Maxim"






This should probably an entry for 'True Confessions,' a series which runs on my other blog (yes, I have two!) 'Politics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time,' but I have a crush on actress Jennifer Love Hewitt, who just recently turned 30.

Though I must admit that I rarely watch her show "Ghost Whispherer" which seemingly gets enough good ratings on Friday nights to stay on the air year after year.

I happen to be the recipient of a free subscription to "Maxim," which is more fun to read than I would care to admit publicly.

In addition to an article/photo shoot with Hewitt, there is a cool retrospective article about "National Lampoon's Vacation" which came out when I was 13 years old in 1983 in which Anthony Michael Hall admitted that having Beverly D'Angelo (who has very large breasts) play his mother was a bit awkward.

I really liked this quip from Hewitt which might make me watch "Ghost Whispherer" - well, we'll see about that!:

"I always take my bubble baths wearing a tiara. Because I am a grown-up."

PS_ We have another quote from the same issue of "Maxim" from actor John Cho aka Harold of 'Harold and Kumar' fame on the other blog 'Politics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time'

http://politicscultureandotherwastesoft.blogspot.com

No comments: