Saturday, March 7, 2009

True Confessions Quiz (5 of 11)





True or False: I am one of the few people I know who has met liberal documentary filmmaker Michael Moore and right-wing action star Chuck Norris.

Norris (amazingly enough) turns 69 on March 10th.

I don't agree with his politics, but maybe the Boflex is working.

The answer to the last True Confessions Quiz is 'True.' My father Mehmet Gokbudak died from a heart attack at age 62 on my 13th birthday in 1983. My first stepfather Ralph Wright died exactly 13 years later on my 26th birthday on March 4, 1996.

But, no one died this year! For that, I am very thankful.

SIDEBAR: Today, my alma mater Radford University plays for the Big South championship against their rival VMI at 4 p.m. Amazingly enough, I will not be able to watch the game because of other plans!

REMINDER: This blog is actually one that goes with our sister blog "Politics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time."

It is found at: http://politicscultureandotherwastesoft.blogspot.com

No comments: