Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Celebrity Birthday- Catherine O'Hara is 55




It was a coin toss between this SCTV-alumnus and Paula Prentiss, who turns 70 today.

Along with crime writer James Ellroy, movie directors Curtis Hanson and Adrien Lyne, and Gov. Rick Perry of Texas (who is unfortunately a Republican), they each share a birthday with me.

Although none of these people were actually born on March 4, 1970, as retired motorcycle racer Alex Criville was (yes, I had never heard of him either!).

O'Hara has starred in films like "For Your Consideration," "Lemony Snicket....," "A Mighty Wind," "Best in Show," "Orange County" and (of course) "Home Alone."

She also had a guest role in the HBO series "Six Feet Under."

I just hope for her sake that no one has died on her birthday, as has happened to me! (My father actually died on my 13th birthday).

No comments: