Wednesday, August 12, 2015
10 Favorite Comic Strips from Sunday Washington Post: The Foxtrot Kids Scream at Ice Cream
Second place goes to "Sherman's Lagoon" where lava lamps and garden gnomes (pict. center) are on the verge of becoming house cleaning casualties. But, Sherman promises to save them at any cost.
Third place goes to "Lio," with this week's strip reminding us of "The Addams Family" (pict. bottom) as Lio sees a hand creeping up through wet cement and he resolves this scary conflict in a typical confident matter.
Here is the top ten:
1. Foxtrot http://www.gocomics.com/foxtrot
2. Sherman's Lagoon http://www.shermanslagoon.com
3. Lio http://www.gocimics.com/lio
4. WuMo http://www.gocomics.com/wumo
5. Knight Life http://www.gocomics.com/theknightlife
6. Brewster Rockit: Space Guy http://www.gocomics.com/brewsterrockit
7. Rhymes with Orange
8. Pearls Before Swine