But, Greece leaves us with plenty of long difficult names to play with, as does Russia, Iran and Bosnia.
Here are 11 of them:
1. Sokratis Papastathopoulous. 26. Greece (scored the tying goal versus Costa Rica yesterday,pict. center). Club team: Borussia Dortmund (Germany)
2. Giannis Fetafatzidis. 27. Greece. Bologna (Italy)
3. Maksim Kannunnikov. 22. Russia. Rubin Kazan (Russia)
4. Sergei Igmanashevich. 34. Russia. CSKA Moscow (Russia)
5. Liassine Cadamurco-Bentaiba. 26. Algeria. Mallorca (Spain)
6. Haris Mendunjanin. 29. Bosnia (pict. bottom). Gaziantepspor (Turkey)
7. Reza Ghoochannejhad. 26. Iran. Charlton Athletic (England, second div.)
8. Andranik Teymourian. 31. Iran. Esteghal (Iran). An ethnic Armenian, he is the first Christian to ever captain an Iranian national team.
9. Mario Gauranovic. 24. Switzerland. (pictured top) Zurich.
10. Benjamin Moukandjo. 25. Cameroon. Nancy (France)
11. Cesar Azpilicueta. 24. Spain. Chelsea.