Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Remembering the American Newspaper.....The Horoscope





Today, we are starting a mock tribute to the newspaper industry, which is definitely looking like it will collapse like the Collosus of Rhodes.

Since I am a former newspaper reporter, I thought I would start to showcase some of the exemplerary parts of the paper that we have all taken for granted for a very long time.

We start with the horoscope, which I have borrowed from Sunday's "Washington Post."

Here is what was listed for my sign Pisces:

"Your psychic pwers are strong now. Speak your prophecy aloud about what will happen next in your life. Your vision begins to fullfill itself in the moment the words leave your mouth."

I want to go out with Uma Thurman. Hmm....I'm not sure if that will really work!

NOTE: We have a related link on our sister blog "Poltics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time."

No comments: