Monday, March 20, 2017
We're Back from Hibernation.....Roanoke Times Comic Strips Dialogue (2 of 4)
Here are eight lines of dialogue we are stealing from the "Roanoke Times" Sunday comics section which ran on March 5, 2016. The reason we are using an image of starting Washington Capitals goalie Braden Holtby (pictured) is because a hockey goalie is referenced in "For Better or For Worse."
1) That stupid goalie! He just never looks! He misses everything! (For Better or For Worse)
2) "I think I need a hug anyway," (Zits)
3) What do you mean? (Hi and Lois)
4) I know red flowers make me sneeze. (Pickles)
5) At long last...............The Baby Aisle! (Jump Start)
6) I was just leaving for the day (Dilbert)
7) You're going to be late! (Baby Blues)
8) Chef Salad! Lasagna! Fried Chicken! (Blondie)
Now we can finally devote more time to those Mental Floss pop culture quizzes!