Friday, November 6, 2015
Democratic Debate from Winthrop U in Rock Hill, SC (3 of 3): Marijuana Is NOT Legal in the Palmetto State
The images above are of Cong. James Clyburn (D-SC, he represents the Charleston area), the only Democratic member of the House in Congress is also one of the most powerful Democrats on the Hill. Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) who, along with Martin O'Malley, is running against front-runner Hillary Clinton.
Here are the tweets:
1) Catholic Democrats: Contrast to the GOP_ they want softball moderators who support their typical ideological position. Liberal Rachel Maddow is asking sharp questions.
2) Philip Rucker (Washington Post): O'Malley did pretty well tonight: Some tough questions, but he gave sharp impassioned answers and drew contrasts with Clinton and Sanders.
3) Rock Hill Herald: Woman arrested on pot charge at Winthrop's DemForum in Rock Hill.
4) Ana Kasparian (liberal tv host): Who else is feeling the Bern!? (Bernie Sanders)
5) Brad Gorham (Syracuse University): Good showing for O'Malley; no major flubs, thoughtful answers, didn't dodge the tough questions.
6) Lex Alexander (liberal activist): O'Malley didn't say he'd close Gitmo, and Rachel Maddow let him off the hook.
7) Liz Mair (Republican strategist): Martin O'Malley.....still the only D that makes me look favorably on Hillary Clinton. What a clown.
8) Dan Zak (Washington Post): Martin O'Malley brought a Martin O'Malley to a knife fight.
9) Ari Melber (MSNBC): Martin O'Malley says Dems have lost SC because they've forgotten the middle class.