Thursday, September 26, 2013
Tweets Considering All Things Washington DC (1 of 2)
Here are some tweets about Washington, DC, today, and not just Congress and the federal government (well, this entry is):
1. Politico: "Delay is not a major blow to Obamacare, exchanges for individuals are still expected to open on time."
2. Hunter: "Obama is supposed to negotiate with ppl who refuse to negotiate even with their own party. Yeah, that will work."
3. The Daily Show: "Ted Cruz cites a children's book about a stubborn jerk who decides he hates something until he's tried it."(They are referring to "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr. Seuss)
4. Tea Party Cat/Top Conservative Cat: "#GOPDEMANDS: All liberals must watch all 21 hours of Ted Cruz's filibuster until they proclaim him as a savior."
5. Cong Virginia Foxx (R-NC): "Americans aren't interested in spin, they're concerned about whether they'll be paying more for health care on Jan.1"
6.The Onion: "It was a gamble, but 'it paid off'...............45th President of the United States: Ted Cruz."