Saturday, August 10, 2013
Highlights from The Bucket List: Going to Seattle Anyone?
With that, I want to send special greetings to our blog-readers in Russia, China and Japan as well as those of you in smaller countries like Malta and El Salvador.
Here are some of the highlights:
1. Take a Greyhound bus trip from Burlington, NC, to Seattle.
2. Go to Iceland, and take some photos of the volcanoes while you are there.
3. Watch "Breaking Bad" on dvd in its entirety (I have yet to see a single show of the series which concludes this weekend).
4. Write an article for "Mental Floss."
5. Wake up at 6 a.m. for six days in a row?! (I'm a night person)
6. Take a Varan bus trip (Varan is a Turkish bus line) from Istanbul to Van
7. Date a woman 20 years younger than you
8. Date a woman 20 years older than you
9. Visit the National Zoo in Washington, DC, take lots of photos of the pandas
10. Volunteer at a homeless shelter