Sunday, August 18, 2013
Before We Take a Week Off: Top 10 Embarrasing Ways to Die
We went back and forth on this, but we decided it would provide relief from a subject matter that makes sitting through episodes of "Six Feet Under" difficult to sit through. Speaking of which if actor Michael C. Hall has time on his hands and visits this blog, we just have to ask: "What the expletive are you gonna do after 'Dexter'"? Hopefully, those of you in Utrecht, Gaziantep and Puebla got the joke (those are cities in Holland, Turkey and Mexico).
Here we go with the Top 10 Most Embarrassing Ways to Die:
1. Drowning while fishing in the New River in West Virginia.
2. Choking on a Pay Day candy bar.
3. Trying to take a photo of Gustave the man-eating crocodile while vacationing in Burundi (We heard about him through "Mental Floss" magazine)
4. Tripping into an on-coming DC Metro subway train (a DC-Metro map is our middle image)
5. Getting hit in the head by a foul ball at a Detroit Tigers baseball game.
6. Getting hit by an on-coming car after shopping at K-Mart.
7. Smoke inhalation from smoking Camels in bed.
8. Getting struck by lightning while trying to fix satellite tv.
9. Getting run over by your very own car or truck (Alas, this did actually happen to a mail carrier in Charlotte, NC)
10. Slipping on a banana peel
http://www.wmata.com (DC Metro web site)
For a link on our sister blog about 10 more embarrassing ways to die: