Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Silly Picture to Fill Space-Groundhog Day




Bill Murray has said that "Groundhog Day" is one of his favorite movies.

I guess irregardless of what the groundhog in Pennsylvania indicated North Carolina and Virginia are about to get slammed with another major winter storm on Friday, according to both Eric Chilton (weather person for WFMY 2, CBS affiliate in Greensboro, NC) and Robin Reed (weather person for WDBJ 7, CBS affiliate in Roanoke, Va.).

I need to actually spend time doing things on my to-do list today, such as paying the electric bill, calling "The New Republic" about a 'missing issue' and doing the laundry (well, I never do the laundry!) so this will be a shorter entry than normal.

In the meantime, enjoy your Groundhog Day, which also happens to be the birthday of my friend Uzay Tumer, a Shakespearean actor who made it big as a celebrity waiter on the NBC reality tv show "The Restaurant."

No comments: