Friday, April 17, 2015
NCAA Gymnastic Champions Tweets: Greetings from Forth Worth, Texas
We are going with an image of former North Carolina State Wolfpack gymnast Ashley Shepard to show neutrality as the school did qualify at regionals for the championships, and we wanted to go with an image of Cam the Ram, the mascot for Colorado State University, as well. But, since Colorado State doesn't even have a gymnastics team, we figured none of our blog-readers would be amused.
Here are the tweets (Note: Some schools have gymnasts competing individually even though their teams did not qualify):
1) Kentucky Gymnastics: NCAA gym warmups are underway! Sydney Waltz will compete in Stanford's rotation of bye, bars, beam, bye, floor, vault.
2) Florida Gators Gymnastics: Gator senior Rachel Spicer returns to Texas as NCAA Championships cap emotional senior year.
3) Samantha Peszeck: It's game time Bruins, lezzzgoooo
4) LSU Gymnastics: LSU competes for a spot in the Super Six in NCAA Semifinal II.
5) NC State Gymnastics: Brittni Watkins and Michaela Jayne ready to go!
6) WVU Gymnastics: Congratulations, Jaida Lawrence to co-Big 12 Scholar-Athlete of the Week!
7) CSU Cam the Ram: Happy Friday, Rams! Hope that rain jacket is green and gold! (The tweet actually featured a sheep wearing a raincoat!)
8) UCLA Gymnastics: All gymnasts master difficult skills. Danusia Francis likes to invent new ones.
9) Urban Dictionary: Hater_ A person that simply cannot be happy for another person's success.