Tuesday, December 16, 2014
New and Improved Top Ten American Cities We'd Like to Visit: From Miami to Vancouver
Since we returned back from Costa Rica on Black Friday, we've been thinking about where else would like to travel during our time here on earth, and if we die a premature death like Austrian pop star Falco, we hope we can come back to life as the Buddhistst suggest, so we can visit Detroit (actually a city which just missed making this life).
For this list, we are focusing on North American cities, and our sister blog "Politics, Culture and Other Wastes of Time" http://www.politicscultureandotherwastesoft.blogspot.com we look at cities we would like to visit in Europe.
It should be pointed that cities we adore, like Denver, New York and Baltimore are not on this list because we wanted to focus on cities we've never visited.
And, without any further interruptions, here is the list:
1) Miami, Florida ("Miami Vice" is pictured top)
2) Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (The logo for the Vancouver Canucks is pictured center)
2) Seattle, Washington (pictured bottom)
4) San Francisco, California
5) Portland, Oregon (but, we have been to Portland, Maine, this Portland is the one where "Portlandia" takes place)
6) Guadalajara, Mexico
7) Los Angeles, California
8) Minneapolis, Minnesota
9) Dallas, Texas
10, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada