Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My 20 Best Films of 2010 List






Here it is; I have made my choices....let me the controversy begin:


1. The Black Swan

2. The Social Network

3. The Fighter

4. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (Sweden)

5. Soul Kitchen (Germany/Turkey)

6. Fish Tank

7. Inside Job (doc)

8. True Grit

9. The Green Zone

10. Cyrus

11. Exit Through the Gift Shop (doc.)

12. Never Let Me Go

13. Toy Story 3

14. Life During Wartime

15. The Rabbit Hole

16. Inception

17. 127 Hours

18. Ghost Writer

19. Shutter Island

20. Greenberg

"Film Comment" named "Carlos," a five and a half hour miniseries/film about Carlos the Jackal that originally aired on French tv and has recently appeared on the Sundance Channel as its film of the year. Like me, they chose "The Social Network" as the second best film of 2010.

No comments: