Friday, January 28, 2011

Status Update_ I Suffer from Kiskanclik




Status Update for 1/28:"I must profess to suffering from major jealousy when I see a cute girl with a guy, even if she is 20 years younger than me and she lives half-a-world away!"

This couple is incidentally somewhere in Japan. We presume they are in Tokyo, but perhaps they are in Osaka or Kobe.

Kiskanclik is the Turkish word for jealousy!

John Lennon had a hit song called "I'm a Jealous Guy," which ironically Yoko Ono reportedly loves!

SIDEBAR_ We wish the North Carolina State gymnastics well tonight as they face Penn State and host Florida in Gainesville, Fla, tonight. The Wolfpack are lead by Brooke Barr, Jess Panza and Brittany Vontz. They are currently ranked #10 in the country, while the host Gators are the #1 team in women's gymnastics.

No comments: