Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A Pirate Took Over My Facebook Page...




Well, folks, we have a big huge mess on our hands as someone posing as a cute girl from Istanbul, Turkey, managed to cyber-flirt with me and get me to reveal my favorite restaurant (which isn't Burger King) and hence he/she got into my Facebook account and I can not get back in.

Facebook hacking is increasing, and it is quite complicated to resolve.

A woman in Kansas whose son is or was serving in Iraq had to deal with a hacker getting into her Facebook account and finding out sensitive information like where her son was located.

Make sure this does not happen to you, and there are alas many, many ways it can happen.

I will be taking a break from blogging for a week to get this mess resolved, and take care of more pressing matters. Of course, if I do find the person or persons who did this, I will break their legs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol...an image from Fantastic Four #5!!