Saturday, January 2, 2010

Winter Break from Blogging




I will be taking a brief break from blogging, but I hope to back at it on Tues. or Wed. I thought about lying to 'millions' of people and saying that I was going to Disney World in Orlando, Fla., for a few days but I won't be going that far from home. Though, I gather from watching CNN's weather report that it is as cold there as it is in Virginia and North Carolina.

Since we've used Hanna Barbera cartoon for the last two entries, we figure we'd continue with the seventies favorite Jabberjaw. I have no idea if this is available on dvd or not, but I guess I can always ask my friend Moviezzz who seems to know these things.

We would also like to take a moment to congratulate some New Year's babies who were AMONG the first to be born in this decade. I saw that some tv stations around the country had to go back and say that the babies they reported to be the first born in their respective areas were not actually the ones who were born first, so we want to avoid such mishaps here.

But, I can say all these babies were born between midnight and 1 a.m. in their respective time zones:

Christopher Lawerence Weston, Ogden, Utah
Angel Gonzales, Grand Rapids, Mich.
Michael Tirado, Raleigh, NC
Joseph Eliott Taylor, Alexandria, Va.
Keegan Lee Kinzel, Huntington, W.Va.
Thomas Richard Rock II, Akron, Ohio

No comments: