Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine's Day Dance in Floyd, Va.



Perhaps, the two unluckiest days of the year for me are Valentine's Day and my birthday (which is March 4).

I can never seem to get a date on Valentine's Day, and people have been known to die on my birthday (including my father!).

But, for those of you who are lucky to have a date on V-Day, there is a Valentine's Day contra dance at the Sun Music Hall in Floyd, Va.

And, in case you were wondering that is the Little Red Hair Girl in this picture!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had no date on Valentine's, but I did see a screening of short films in the Pan-African Film Festival. Ordinarily, I would have been at home watching my DVD of MY BLOODY VALENTINE. I'm watching CONTROL at the moment, but clearly, I'm bored enough to surf the Web!