Friday, January 15, 2010

My NFL Picks for this Weekend






Last week, I actually picked all four NFL playoff games correctly. This is amazing since up until this year I had hardly watched football in years! In fact, I used to say that I was the only one in my small North Carolina town who didn't go to church on Sunday or watch the Carolina Panthers game.

But, perhaps as my friend Chris Knight I should go ahead and call myself Tilly the Turk (my take on Jimmy the Greek; I am half-Turkish).

So, here are my picks for this week- don't take these with you to Las Vegas:

Baltimore Ravens* over Indy Colts

San Diego Chargers over the NY Jets

Minnesota Vikings over Dallas Cowboys

New Orleans Saints over Arizona Cardinals

*-my favorite team, this is also the only upset I'm picking.

No comments: